Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Tuesday Peeps!

This is a picture of the cover I made for projects from my friend Stephanie's website. Stephanie Barnard has a great website at http://www.thestampsoflife.com/. She features a monthly clear acrylic stamp club that is incredible. First of all, it is so affordable, and will not break the bank. Second, I have to say that I have never had such high quality stamps in my possession. And did I mention that her stamps are VERY trendy! They stamp really well and you will get a great stamp on the first try! She has all of the latest styles coming out, month after month! I encourage all of my friends out there to give it a try! All of the stamps on the project below are from The Stamps of Life! Did you know that Stephanie is also a Fiskateer! Yippee!


No comments:

Post a Comment