Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fiskateers CHA Online Crop Challenges

Okay, so here are all 11 of the CHA Online challenges with descriptions below. 

Challenge #1


This card is for my good friend Tracy M in Australia. I know her family has been going through some hard times with all of the flooding, so I thought I would make her day.


Paper studio card stock, stamps are from The Stamps of Life, and Stampin Up, Cuttlebug embossing folder. Used my Fiskars trimmer and scissors and a border stamp that NanaBeth sent me. Enjoy.

Challenge #2
 

This challenge was a demonstration challenge, so I used a technique I had learned at my Stampin Up stamp club. There are more details in the post below.

Challenge #3


Make and Take, Picnic Theme. Tools and products used: The checkerboard basket was made with my Fiskars trimmer. Other Fiskars products, scissors, and an Apple a Day Squeeze punch. Paper Studio CardStock, Stampin Up Oval Punch, and The Stamps Of Life "summer4fun" set.

Challenge #4
 



Make and Take-Make your own Bank-Tools and products used: Fiskars MicroTip Scissors, Ribbon, and ColorBok paper. It's kind of simple, but I think it is cute!


Challenge #5




Make something new-This is a purse tote/gift bag that I made out of a paper bag. I have been wanting to try this for a while. Tool and products used: Fiskars new gift border punch, trimmer, scallop scissors (yes I cut the cirlce out myself), scissors, and micro tip scissors. Cardstock is Paper Studio and ColorBok. Stampin Up: "Punched Posies" stamp set, ribbon and brads. Also, a little distress ink from Ranger.

Challenge #6


Tea Time in honor of Tami-Tools and products used: Fiskars trimmer and scissors, The Paper Studio paper, ribbon and EK Success Stickers. I don't drink tea and therefore I do not have much in the way of crafting, so I had to use stickers for this one.


Challenge #7


Do a demo-I tried Sandy's quilting technique. This is not my best work, but I gave it a try and it was fun! Took me a while to figure it out and I had to use a lot of adhesive to get them to stick! Thank you Sandy!



Challenge #8


SWAG-This is my make and take of a deck of cards. Tools and products used: Fiskars: Trimmer and scissors, ColorBok paper, Stampin Up punch and "July Fourth" stamp set, sand paper, and Cuttlebug stars embossing folder.


Challenge #9


Cocktail party. Tools and products used. The Paper Studio paper, Cuttlebug hearts embossing folder, and EK Success stickers. Sorry for the horrible light, it is so hard to get a good picture this time of day. And again, I didn't have any cocktail rubber stamps so I had to use stickers!


Challenge #10


Designers Showcase. This is a box that I made back in November at a Stampin Up Stamp club. I think this looks designer, and I just loved making it, it was so fun!


Challenge #11


Color My World-Here is my honeysuckle card for this challenge. Tools and Products used: Fiskars trimmer and scissors, Paper Studio and ColorBok paper, Cuttlebug Swirl Embossing folder, Stampin Up Ribbon, The Stamps of Life "hearts2love" stamp set, Studio G Glitter. Yeah I completed all of the challenges, I am so happy! This is a first!



I had so much fun participating in this CHA Online Crop.  It was a blast.  Thanks for looking everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment