Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mom's 75th Birthday Scrapbook

Here is my Mother's 75th Birthday Scrapbook Album.  My sister, my niece and I made this album.  We had a lot of fun doing it to.  Some of the materials I used were:

Fiskar's Trimmer
Fiskar's Scissors
Fiskar's Fingertip Kraft Knife
Fiskar's Punches and Squeeze Punches
Stampin Up Rubber and Acrylic Stamps
I used a variety of different papers, but if you need to know what one of them is I will find out
Cricut, used various cartridges


















This is my Mom when she received a big promotion at the bank.  I think this picture was taken to put in the newspaper.  She is our All American Girl. 

These pictures are of us four kids and Mom and Dad.  I love the black and white photo with our bell bottoms, don't you?

Here is Grandma and Grandpa Dettman with our family.  I love this layout, and my awesome Sister placed everyone of those buttons, thanks Sis!

Here are some pictures of Mom and Dad over the years.  The top left is in the Albuquerque Kleinschmidt's backyard, top middle is Mom and Dad probably in Albuquerque at one of Bill's art exhibits, bottom left is Mom and Dad at Pagosa Springs, CO (aren't those names perfect!).  On the top right is Mom and Dad at their house during Christmas, and the bottom right is them at Big Lake, AZ (our families favorite fishing retreat!).


This layout shows my Brother Bill and his two daughers Evann and Heather.  Aren't they a beautiful family!


Here is my brother Michael or Mike.  Mike was always doing crazy things.  I love this Ski El Paso Shirt, I think my Aunt Cookie sent us those shirts, so Mike being Mike decided to get dressed up in shorts and his ski boots, crazy guy!  I miss that humor!

These are of me and my husband Steve.  I decided to use pictures from some of our adventures on this layout.  On the top left is the biggest adventure, Christmas at Mom and Dads!  Top middle shows us at a beautiful waterfall in Oregon, top right is us at the Grand Canyon!  The larger picture is Steve and I in Mazatlan, Mexico!

This is my Sister Sue's family.  Sue, Charlie, then kids Clint, Mark, and Travis.  They are lookin' good aren't they?


















Here's my Sister's oldest son's family.  Clint and Tara and kids.  Those two boys are my Grand Nephews and the smallest boy is my God son.

These are pictures of the Grandkids when they were little.  They are all grown up now, but it sure seems like yesterday when they were running through the sprinklers at Mom's house.


















And here are the Grandkids all grown up!  Aren't they all handsome?

These next two pages are just misc. pages.


















We had a lot of photos left, so we decided to squeeze them into a collage.  There is one thing for sure, this family knows how to have fun!


















This is a picture of the entire family.  I am not happy with the my picture of this layout, we all look really pale.  But none the less, this is a great family photograph.  The title reads "Our Past, Our Present, Our Future". 


















Here is Mom with her Mother and her brother and sister, Ron and Cookie.


















This layout shows Mom and Dad with my Uncle Bob and Aunt Cookie.  The picture on the right shows Mom with her brother and sister at the family reunion.

Here is a layout from one of our family reunions.  I am about the only one missing, I was taking the photo!


















This is the last layout of the Album.  This is Mom's senior photo.  She looks beautiful.  Thanks for looking!  Most of these pages were lifted from a magazine or the internet.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful job! Your Mom is going to love it. Include a box of tissues with the scrapbook. They are going to be needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I really love the whole americana theme with the scrapbook...beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL - every single page is beautiful Kelly and your Mum will love it!!!

    I have really enjoyed seeing each page in the Fiskateer gallery but it was wonderful to see all the pages together here too - TFS :o)

    ReplyDelete