Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tami's Fiskateer Online Challenge Entries - July 2010

Here are some items that I entered into challenges on Fiskateers recently:




This is a resist embossing technique that I learned from a tutorial on Stamp TV.  I scored the outside edges of the paper using my Scor-pal.  Then I used a VersaMark stamp pad to stamp the butterfly.  I then embossed the butterfly using clear embossing powder.  Once that was finished, I used two of Rangers distress inks and accessories to blend in the ink all around the butterfly.  Then you just wipe off the embossing and there you go!




This is a ceramic heart that I bought at a major crafting chain.  I used orange, and two colors of purple StazOn to stamp on this surface.  It came out pretty cool considering that it was the first time I had ever tried this technique.  The idea was to stamp on something other than paper.



Here are some cards I made.  This design is out of the Stampin Up catalog.  Sorry about the lighting, it was dark outside, so they didn't come out very well.





Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment