Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fiskateers - WSO - Challenge #13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Challenge #13 - The Ugly Duckling

I didn't really have any ugly paper.  In my stash, I only have solids and some patterned paper that I like. So, then I remembered that I have a scratch sheet of cardstock that I use with my Inkssential blending tool.


Here is my take on this challenge:

I cut part of my scratch cardstock to use as a mat, then I took it outside and sprayed it with Tattered Angels. Then I punched some holes in a pink piece of cardstock with my new Fiskars Scroll Punch and sprayed it as well. Then I stamped my sentiment and masked it, and also sprayed it with Tattered Angels. It came out very shimmery, but you can't really see it in the photo. I like the result, it is very different for me.
 

Materials used:
  • Fiskars Trimmer
  • Fiskars Scissors
  • Fiskars Limited Edition Spring Scroll Punch
  • Paper from The Paper Studio
  • Ribbon from Celebrate It
  • Spray from Tattered Angels
  • Stamps from Stampin Up! - Afterthoughts set
Challenges 14 and 15 were online contests, so you won't see a posting for those two. 

Challenge 16 - Inky Fingers

Here are my inky fingers!


Challenges #17 & #18 were also online contests!

There are three more challenges to go!  Stop by tomorrow for even more of the WSO!

No comments:

Post a Comment