Monday, April 4, 2011

Fiskateers - WSO - Challenge #19

Challenge #19 - I have always wanted to try...

...Alcohol Inks.  After watching a Tim Holtz video on YouTube, I decided to give it a try.

Here is my take on this challenge:


I stamped the alcohol ink onto a recycled plastic acetate and waited for it to dry. I tried to stamp the images on top of it, but it didn't work, so I stamped them underneath instead.

Materials used:
  • Fiskars Trimmer
  • Fiskars Scissors
  • Paper from The Paper Studio
  • Ribbon from Celebrate It
  • Inkssentials felt and foam applicator
  • Adirondack Earthtones Alcohol Ink
  • Distress Inks from Ranger
  • Stamps from The Stamps of Life - Butterfly2Build and Daisies4You sets
I appreciate you stopping by, and we will see you here tomorrow for the last of the Winter Stamp Out Challenges.  Then, don't forget to join me here on Thursday for Groovy Deb's No Housework Blog Hop!

2 comments:

  1. i love the look of that technique. GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I knew there was a reason I was saving all of that acetate wrapping to reuse! Thank you for reminding me what it was! You card turned out just right and encourages me to give it a try. I have a few bottles of the alcohol ink and never seem to hve a project to use them on. This helps a lot!

    ReplyDelete