...Alcohol Inks. After watching a Tim Holtz video on YouTube, I decided to give it a try.
Here is my take on this challenge:
I stamped the alcohol ink onto a recycled plastic acetate and waited for it to dry. I tried to stamp the images on top of it, but it didn't work, so I stamped them underneath instead.
- Fiskars Trimmer
- Fiskars Scissors
- Paper from The Paper Studio
- Ribbon from Celebrate It
- Inkssentials felt and foam applicator
- Adirondack Earthtones Alcohol Ink
- Distress Inks from Ranger
- Stamps from The Stamps of Life - Butterfly2Build and Daisies4You sets