Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My New Cricut Cover

March 2, 2010

Okay, so I am pretty new to Fiskateers. My Fiskateers number is 6849. Anyway, so I am on the website, and then I see this post about ordering Cricut Covers. My new friend, Shannon White, really helped me out! I ordered the cover on Etsy and it works so much better then what I had before.


So the old cover was a worn out old towel that I found in the garage and then proceeded to throw in the laundry to make sure it was clean. Not exactly fashionable! All I can tell you is that I was so excited when I receive my new cover. Check it out...



Needless to say, I love my new cover and I have Shannon to thank for it. Now I need a cover for my Sizzix Big Shot Express. Is there anyone out there that knows how to make one of those?

No comments:

Post a Comment