Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fiskateers - WSO - Challenge #3

Challenge #3 was to complete an unfinished project.  I have been wanting to try this cute little treat bag that I saw on Splitcoaststampers for a while.  Here is the link if you want to see the tutorial:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/one_sheet_box/

I have had all of the material cut for this project for a while, and I don't know why I didn't try it.  It was pretty simple really.  Here is my before picture:

Here is a side view of the completed project:
And here is the front of the treat bag!
This project was pretty easy, I was surprised.  I love the results. 
Materials used: 
  • Fiskars Trimmer
  • Fiskars Scissors
  • Paper from The Paper Studio
  • Ribbon from Celebrate It
  • Stamp set from Stampin Up! - Elements of Style
Check back tomorrow for Challenge #4.
Happy Day to You!

1 comment: