I had a really hard time with this challenge. My StazOn, didn't want to stay on anything! I ended up stamping on an acetate envelope left over from pop dots, and wah-lah, it stuck! Well, it kind of stuck. I did have to wipe a couple of stamps off and try again. But once the acrylic stamps got sticky, they started to stick on the acetate. This is probably not my best work, but you know I put it all out there good and bad. Here it is:
- Not much to say on this project
- Recycled acetate envelope
- Stamps - I won these in an RAK, and I do not know the manufacturer. They came unpacked. If you know, let me know, so that I may give the company credit.
- StazOn Ink- Orange and two purple colors
Come back tomorrow for the next challenge!
May your day be blessed today!