Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fiskateers - WSO - Challenge #8

Challenge #8 - Just One Inch

What a fun challenge.  I had NEVER made anything this small before.  I was kind of hard to wrap my head around it.  I wanted my entry for the challenge to be different, so what could I do?  Well, I thought I could make an envelope for my inchie.  I can't have my inchie getting cold, now can I? 

Here is the Inchie:


Here is the envelope for the inchie:


I just love how this came out! 

Materials used:

Inchie:
  • Fiskars Trimmer
  • Fiskars Scissors
  • Fiskars Finger Tip Craft Knife
  • Paper from The Paper Studio
  • Stamps from Stampin Up! - Cute by the Inch set
  • Ink from Stampin Up! - Riding Hood Red, Garden Green
  • Sequin, from my scraps
Envelope:
  • Paper from The Paper Studio
  • Punch from Stampin Up! - Petal Card Punch
  • Stamps from Stampin Up! - July Fourth set
  • Ink from Stampin Up! - Riding Hood Red, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Elegant Eggplant
Thanks for looking and stop by tomorrow for another challenge posting!

1 comment:

  1. I love this inchie you made! I am a fellow Fisk-a-teer and now and follower to your blog!
    Come over and visit me at http://scrapbookingsos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete