Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fiskateers - WSO - Challenge #5

Challenge #5 was by the numbers.  Now please keep in mind that I am currently living in a RV Fifth Wheel Camper, so I have very limited crafting supplies.  I brought some of my Stampin Up! stamps along with my The Stamps of Life Stamps, and a few other assorted acrylic stamps.  Here is a picture of our temporary home, (we are in the process of buying a home):


That being said, I dug, and dug through my very small assortment of stamps and found one stamp set with numbers on it.  This is what I came up with for the challenge:


Materials used:
  • Fiskars Trimmer
  • Fiskars Scissors
  • Paper from The Paper Studio
  • Ribbon from my scraps - not sure
  • Stamps from Stampology
  • "my friend" stamp from The Stamps of Life - Thanks4OneYear set
Come back tomorrow for more of the WSO!

Happy day to you!

1 comment:

  1. This is great Kelly! I'm enjoying looking through your blog and projects from the WSO. I wish I had time to comment on all of them, but alas... Hugs to Sandy and Shasta.

    ReplyDelete